20th April 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?

Hello i am a gradaute from bcom. I am enquiring about various government job that will suit me.i am 23years old house wife and i would like to know all options for a gov job for ladies.so here i am starting my enquiry with railway exams .please mail me the details for applying for a railway job.

25th April 2014, 09:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?

You told in the respective forum that you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Com ( bachelor in commerce) and you have been mentioned your age that twenty three it means you have twenty three year old and also you have been mentioned that you have interested in the sector of railway it means you are now interested in railway job and also you have been mentioned that you are now colleting information about railway sector job.

Now I am going to clear your confusion that you have mentioned in the respective forum so that you will hope you will get your answer soon. As you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Com then you are eligible in railway post are like junior assistant, senior assistant, TTE, clerk, loco pilot or all the class one or all class two post as you have complete your bachelor degree.

So my suggestion is for you that be prepared well for railway examination so that you have to appear well and also get the job in railway sector. As you have complete your bachelor degree so that you can apply all the competitive examination so be prepared and give exam.
20th June 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Various government jobs that suitable for Ladies? What about Railways? Details of applying in Railways?

Hi
I am 35 years old women, and Bachelor degree holder in Business administration. Can I write Railway exam or any other Government exam.
16th August 2016, 04:52 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to work For Railways How to Apply For It after Garduation (2015) and Have Almost 3 Years Of Experience in MNC.
[email protected].
28th October 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i want to work in railway 25 years old 10nth completed can i write exam for railway please reply me
1st March 2018, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have to work in railway 20 yrs old girl 12th completed can i write for railway exam. How to Apply for railway examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?