2nd January 2012, 09:01 PM

Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal

can i apply for ssc of west bengal?my subject combinations are ug in chemistry with botany and zoology.and i completed my ug from outside of west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure? -- [New]
  3. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  4. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  5. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  6. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
  7. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  8. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  9. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  10. If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?
  11. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  12. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  13. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  14. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  16. Can I get government college after scoring a rank of 13136 in WBJEE?
  17. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  18. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
17th May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal

I have completed B.Sc with Honours in Physiology. Am I now eligable to seat for SSC?
8th September 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal

HAVE ANY CHANCE TO ADMISSION ANY B.Ed COLLEGE IN W.B WITH 49.7% MARKS IN O.B.C QUOTA?
19th October 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

can i get chance to sit Tet examinstion in ssc exmination as i have pass Bca from cmj university meghalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?