15th May 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

List of Geological job in government or non government?

I am searching mining and geological job update in government or non government sectors. Can you please guide me with the information on the same? I just want to know all the jobs which I can get it. Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to write for getting a government job after completion of course in BHMS?
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  4. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  5. List banking courses to do after 12 for getting a government job?
  6. List government job opportunities for Psychology students?
  7. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  10. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  11. List of Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
  13. Is B.Ed valid for getting a government job in Bihar?
  14. Is it possible for me to get the government job if I am 33 years old?
  15. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  16. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  17. What course I should do for getting the government job after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  18. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
18th May 2016, 11:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Geological job in government or non government?

The public sectors or the firms which hire the candidates who pursue their degree in geology.

* Consultancy firms.

* State and Federal EPA.

* City planning firms.

* Petroleum companies.

* Mining companies.

* State's Geological Surveys.

* Legal firms.

* Research organizations.

* Universities.
19th May 2016, 08:59 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

There is very good scope of geologist in the current market. You have so many job opportunities if you have good knowledge in your core field. You can work in Thriveni Earth movers Private Limited, Focus energy limited, Sarthee consultancy etc. You can be a Geo chemist, geo-scientist, mudlogger etc as per your interest and vacancy in the company.
20th May 2016, 10:36 PM
apsaps513

State and Federal EPA.

* City planning firms.

* Petroleum companies.

* Mining companies.

* State's Geological Surveys.

* Legal firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?