18th April 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of BA?

Hey, i have completed my B.A and i have the knowledge upto B2 in German language. I am a job seeker, specially in Government sector. And my 1st preference is to work in Embassy of Germany in India.
So, do i need to give a competitive exam for that or not.? And what could be the salary package?
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government jobs I can apply after completion of course from S.Y.B.Com?
  2. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of BA Hindi?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  6. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  8. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam?
  9. What are the government jobs we can apply for after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  10. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc Physics course other than teaching?
  11. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  12. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
  14. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Can I apply for government jobs like IAS, RAS and others after completion of B.Tech from KSOU?
  18. How can I apply for job vacancies in Government Sector after completion of 12th standard?
19th April 2016, 11:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, i have completed my B.A and i have the knowledge upto B2 in German language. I am a job seeker, specially in Government sector. And my 1st preference is to work in Embassy of Germany in India.
So, do i need to give a competitive exam for that or not.? And what could be the salary package?
Thanks.
After completion of B.A course, you are eligible for below given government sector jobs.

List of the government jobs:-

1)Railway Jobs

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Block development exam

7)PSC exam

8)Group D post

9)Clerical post

10)Assistant teacher
19th April 2016, 01:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Civil Services examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for foreign service.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years.

You have to qualify in all stages of examination for final recruitment.

Other than this you can also appear for other government jobs such as SSC, Defence, Banking for recruitment.
19th April 2016, 06:11 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you are a graduate student hence you can appear in the Graduate Level exams to get job in government field:

Civil Services Exams

Banking Clerk

Banking PO

Railway Transport Officer

etc.
19th April 2016, 06:14 PM
harsh590
Junior Member+

Dear Aspirant,

It is good to hear that you have done a language course in German language. Because it will be beneficial for you in getting a good job with related to German Embassy.

As per your question, there are no Governmental exams taken for the recruitment process, especially for a particular Embassy, because the Embassies take their own Interviews (or rounds of Interviews ) according to their own requirement. And hence you will have to be in touch with the website of the German Embassy for the vacancies.

And as per the salary package, it will be decided by the Embassy as well.

Good Luck
19th April 2016, 07:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs after completion of BA:-
IAS,
IPS
IFS
Army, Air Force,
Postal Services,
Teacher,
lecturer
Banking clerk jobs,
PO jobs
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Food Corporation of India
Railway requirement board
Airport Authority of India
Steel Authority of India.
20th April 2016, 01:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks.
The aspirant has various jobs in government sector. You can work in nationalized banks as Clerks and Probationary Officer. The recruitment will be done by the IBPS. The eligibility is a graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for a Common Written Examination. If you clear the examination you can move to the interview round.

- IBPS Official website

-> You can also apply for various jobs in central government through the examinations conducted by the UPSC. Please, visit the UPSC Official website

-> You can apply for various government jobs through Staff Selection Commission. Please, visit the Official website for more details.

- > You can apply for state staff selection commission like TNPSC, Official website

- > You can also apply for jobs in Railways through Railway Recruitment Board, Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?