18th September 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?

Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course? Can you please let me know the possibilities for the same? What all government jobs I can apply and what is the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
19th September 2015, 06:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?

Government jobs related to B.Pharm. course are as under:-

Drug Inspector

Food Inspector

Assistant Chemical Manager

Medical representative

After completion of B.Pharm. course, one can apply for various jobs offered by Central government as well as State governments.

Some of the exams for which you can apply are

UPSC exams ,

PSC exams,

SSC exams,

Defense service exams like CDS,AFCAT,etc.

Railway exams,

Bank exams,etc.
19th September 2015, 06:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?

There is drug inspector job for B.PHARM passed candidates. You have to clear written exam plus interview to get the job. Also, make sure that you have required experience after completion of B.Pharma then only you can apply for this post.

There are pharmacist jobs in various government organisations if you are registered pharmacist. These days there are many government vacancies for pharmacists in organisations like paramilitary forces, railways and PSUs.
19th September 2015, 08:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course? Can you please let me know the possibilities for the same? What all government jobs I can apply and what is the procedure which I need to follow for the same?

Thank you!
You have completed B.Pharma course so you are eligible for government jobs like CDS exam through UPSC.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service exam.

Procedure for CDS exam:-

1.Written test
2.Physical test
3.Medical
4.Interview

Written test is conducted by UPSC but other 3 steps are conducted by SSB.

Eligibility criteria:-

Indian naval academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

Indian Air force academy: You should have completed engineering graduation or B.Sc with physics, mathematics from a recognized university.

Indian Military academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Officers Training Academy: You should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

Age Criteria:-

Indian Military Academy: - 19 to 24 years
Air Force Academy: - 19 to 23 years
Naval Academy: - 19 to 22 years
Officer's Training Academy: - 19 to 25 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?