14th July 2021, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to become CBI Officer after 11th standard?

Hello! please answer me. What can i do for to become a CBI officer now am a 11th standard student what qualification i need to become any entrance test for to become CBI officer

14th July 2021, 12:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do to become CBI Officer after 11th standard?

There is no school subject which will help you to join the CBI. Do any subjects of your choice.

Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit to become a CBI Officer: The age limit to apply for Sub-Inspector in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is 20-30 years. 20-30 years for General Category, 20-33 years for OBC category, 20-35 years for SC / ST category.
14th July 2021, 05:55 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You have to complete graduation to be eligible for CBI officer.
The full form of CBI is a Central Bureau of Investigation. You can opt for any stream of your choice for CBI. Bachelor's degree is the minimum qualification required for this post.

You can pursue 12th in Science, Arts, Commerce. Then pursue bachelor's degree in any stream. The next step is to apply for SSC CGL for Sub Inspector post in CBI. You can apply for Civil Service exam for higher level officer post in CBI.
14th July 2021, 07:32 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become CBI officer :-

You have to complete the graduation to be eligible for CBI officer. You can opt any of the stream like Arts, Science and Commerce, BBA, BCA.

Eligibility required are as follows:-

Minimum educational qualification is that a candidate must be a holder of graduation degree in any stream from a recognised University.

Candidates must have to appear examinations conducted by UPSC.

Candidates must have completed graduation with 50% marks.

Candidates age should not exceed 27 years.

Age relaxation - SC/ST 5 years.
OBC - 3 years.
14th July 2021, 09:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can choose any stream depending upon his interest in the 11th class to become a CBI officer. I will recommend you to choose the Arts subject in the 11th class because the candidate willl have to qualify for UPSC exam to become a CBI officer in India and the syllabus of UPSC and syllabus of arts stream in 11th and 12th class have a lot of topics similar.
14th July 2021, 09:16 PM
Msdhoni02

You need to pass Civil Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. But to appear in the UPSC exam, you need to pass be a graduate from any subject. And to pursue graduation, you need to pass 12th class with a minimum of 60% marks.
14th July 2021, 09:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become CBI Officer there are two different agencies that conduct examinations to fill vacancies in CBI, the first one is UPSC, and the second one is SSC. For UPSC a candidate must have to appear for the Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC and become an IPS officer.

To become a CBI Officer by passing the SSC CGL examination you must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. The candidate minimum age should be 20 years and the maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
14th July 2021, 11:08 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: What can I do to become CBI Officer after 11th standard?

°°° To become a CBI officer, one must have to appear in the SSC CGL examination.
To apply for this examination for this exam, first you need to complete graduation course from recognised Institute.

As you are in 11th standard so, currently you can not apply for CGL examination.

After passing 12th standard, you can enroll yourself in graduation course.

You have to qualify three stages in CGL examination:

Preliminary exam

Mains exam

Personal interview

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://ssc.nic.in
15th July 2021, 12:33 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to become CBI officer:

The basic eligibility criteria required to become CBI officer is given below,

Name of the job position- CBI officer

>> You must have completed Bachelor's degree or Graduation from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum age required is 20 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. There is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.

>> Hence, I suggest you to choose the best course in Graduation to be eligible for this recruitment.
15th July 2021, 09:43 AM
Singhskomal

Crime investigation department ( CID)
Age limit- 20 to 27 years.
Attempts general- 4 ,sc/st-no limit ,obc-7
CID is department is a Crime detection agency that comes under the government of India.
Indian civil service examination conducted by UPSC.
Candidates must be graduate in any stream from recognised University.
Graduate can join the department as a sub inspector.
15th July 2021, 04:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. In order to become officer in CBI, you can either apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level examination or Civil Services examination.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the exams:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>>The age criteria for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years.

You need to first complete 12th board exams then pursue bachelor's degree from a recognized university in order to become eligible for above exams.
15th July 2021, 05:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- It is not possible to become a CBI officer after passing 11 standard because as per the minimum educational qualification required to become a CBI officer is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and you have to appear in the government examination known as SSC CGL.
If you qualify this examination then according to your rank you can get this post.

--- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.ssc.nic.in
15th July 2021, 05:50 PM
periwinkle09876

CBI officers are usually recruited through SSC CGL exam and to apply for this exam, first you need to complete graduation course from recognised institute.

There are three stages of this exam...

Preliminary exam

Mains exam

Personal interview

... Official website
http://www.ssc.nic.in
17th July 2021, 10:54 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

At first, you have to complete your Higher secondary education and then
you must have completed your Graduation degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate from any government recognized University or Institute in full-time course and also you will have to appear in the entrance exam and you have to qualify the exam to get selected for the post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?