12th March 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?

I am in the final year of pursuing my B.E(ECE)..Is there any scope for me in Indian Navy,Air Force,army..i.e do i have any scope if i write CDS exam?.What is the positions i will be able to get in(as an ECE engineer) if i get through CDS exam?pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  2. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  3. How can I get a chance to join Indian Air Force after graduation in electronics and communication
  4. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  5. Scope and jobs for ECE engineers in Indian Army, Indian AirForce and Indian Navy?
  6. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  8. How can I go into indian army, navy & air force? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  10. Scope for girls in Indian Army, Air Force and in Navy after b
  11. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015 -- [New]
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  13. Career in Army, Navy or Air Force after doing Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in it?
  14. Job Opportunities in Indian Navy, Army and Air Force after the completion of B.Sc in Computer Science with 55%?
  15. Any scope for a Civil Engineer in Indian Army, Navy or others? Which exams to answer in order to get there? Date of entrance exams?
  16. Can I apply for NDA after completing computer hardware and networking?
  17. Can I join Indian Army or Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after passing B.A in third division
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
22nd April 2015, 12:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?

Yes dear you can apply for Defense sector with your qualification through CDS. but you have to fulfill the certain requirements for it. And according to consider all the Notification details you are eligible to apply for Indian Defense sector with B.Tech in ECE.

Age limits for CDS Examination :

1. Indian Army : 19 to 24 years

2. Indian Navy : 19 to 22 years

3. Indian Air Force : 19 to 23 years

Here we are providing you the list of examinations for Engineer to enter in to the various wings of Defense sector.

1.UES (University Entry Scheme ) -- Pre final year students only

2.TGC (Technical Graduate Course ) -- Final year or Completed students of B.E/B.Tech

3.SSC (Short Service Commission ) -- Same as TGC.

Age limits for different Examination listed above :

==> UES -------- 18 to 24 years

==> TGC -------- 20 to 27 years

==> SS (Tech ) --- 20 to 27 years

Above all the exams only the Male candidates are eligible to apply.
24th April 2015, 12:58 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?

There is a lot of scope for B.tech graduates in Defence services. As you clearly mentioned that you are in Final year of engineering , you can apply for the CDS exam now in your final year and after completion of B.tech also .

CDS exam details:-
~~~~~~~~~~~

CDS stands for Combined Defence Service
The exam will be conducting by UPSC , twice in every year.

To join in Army thourgh CDS exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-24 years only
To join in Airforce through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-23 years only
To join in Navy through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-22 years only
To join in OTA ( Officers training academy) , your age shouldbe in between 19-25 years only .
You shouldbe a citizen of India
You shouldbe an unmarried candidate.

Selection process :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) written exam
2) ssb interview
3) medical test

written exam syllabus:-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) general knowledge - 100 marks
2) general english - 100 marks
3) elementary maths - 100 marks
18th April 2020, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Does a female electronics engineer has scope in indian navy
20th April 2020, 03:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Scope for Electronics and communication engineer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force?

There is a lot of scope for B. tech graduates in Defence services. Now you are in Final year of engineering , you can apply Combined Defence Services Exams conducted by UPSC every year. The minimum age limit is 19 to 24 years.

Therefore, you can apply CDS exams after completed your graduation.
17th July 2021, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Can a diploma student of ece can join Indian navy or defense
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?