8th November 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

I am final year electrical engineering Diploma. And after completing my diploma, what can i do except B.Tech?

9th November 2015, 01:17 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year electrical engineering Diploma. And after completing my diploma, what can i do except B.Tech?

You can do AMIE or any online certificate courses.

You can do marine engineering course.

You can also study the non conventional energy studies like wind energy or solar energy.

You can also study a graduation after your diploma.

But the best course for an electrical diploma holder is a B.E or B.Tech.

The job opportunities in the field after engineering are really very high in core and noncore organisations like IT companies.

You can also get a chance to work in abroad.

9th November 2015, 09:24 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

If one wish to pursue higher studies then there is no other option rather than B.Tech.

Candidate can avail job after completion of diploma on the basis of his/ her skills and talents.

The candidate can join in any of the organization as apprentice and learn the work on practical oriented and can learn the subject. Or the candidate should opt for B.Tech and can avail admission direct to second year of graduation course.

12th May 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I wish to do something different .I have completed the diploma in electrical eng.what will be better except b tech. ? and I wish to know more about marine engineering.,shall I request you to inform me soon.

24th February 2018, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I want information about the jobs in electrical engineering in b tech without campus placements

22nd June 2019, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Hey..I'm last year diploma students of architecture assistantship, now I'm totally confused what to do next expect B.Tech and B.Arch because these courses are very expansive and there is no fix of good job even after doing this..so I want to know how it will be for graduation from Art stream from English hon's?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?