20th October 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the complete process of joining Narcotics department after graduation?

I have just completed my graduation and now i want to join Narcotics department. So tell me about the complete process of doing so?

21st October 2015, 02:27 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the complete process of joining Narcotics department after graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to join the Narcotic department after the graduation. To get the recruitment the candidates have to qualify in the SSC Combined Graduate Level examination.

The examination is conducted by the SSC every year. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidates age must be less than the 28 years with relaxation for the reserved category.

So you can appear for the examination. The application for the 2015 examination is closed. The examination is conducted in the three stages and the candidates have to qualify in all the stages for the final selection.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.ssc.nic.in.
21st October 2015, 08:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete process of joining Narcotics department after graduation?

To get in to the Narcotics Department, the candidate has to fulfill the following requirements.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should be citizen of India.

* Candidates age should not be less than 20 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should possess bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university or institution.

* Candidate should secure at least 60% in the qualifying examination.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* The eligible candidates are first shortlisted on the basis of their education qualifications.

* The selected candidates should then write the Written proficiency test.

APPLICATION :

* The candidates should send their applications to the address mentioned in the notification released by the NCB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?