11th March 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the process to study CA? Details about joining CA? What is the course duration?

what is the process of studying CA?please inform me the complete details of joining CA such as entrance tests,course duration, courses to study, fee structure etc

21st July 2013, 02:20 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the process to study CA? Details about joining CA? What is the course duration?

Hi

- Chartered Accountant is a membership qualification coarse offered by ICAI.

- Any person who want to become CA has to pass this course.

- It consists of three levels of examinations and three years of practical training under a practising Chartered Accountant.

-The Chartered Accountancy course is considered to be one of the rigorous professional courses in India

It consist for three exam or level or stages.

1. Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
2. Intermediate Professional course (IPC)
3. Final

Candidate qualifying these has to go undergo a rigorous 3 year on-the-job training as article or audit assistant, articleship. Only members in practice are entitled to engage

Also
Apart from these candidate has to go through a 15 day mandatory course on General management and Communication Skills.

All the best
17th August 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process to study CA? Details about joining CA? What is the course duration?

we want how to join ca
15th October 2013, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How to join CA
2nd April 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job has given in C.A? How much salaries would be expected from C.A?
5th May 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying in B.com final year I want join a CA !
What is qulication on join the CA?
Which percentage to must score a mark to joining the CA?
21st May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN B.COM FINAL YEAR I WANT JOIN A CA.
WHAT IS QULIFICATION ON JOIN THE CA.
WHICH PERCENTAGE TO MUST SCORE A MARK TO JOINING THA CA
27th November 2017, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Actually I don't know anything about CA but I am very interested to know all thing about this, actually, in detail. I want to do this in future . so give me all information about this course (fee, which institute is perfect ,all information about exams, how to manage all thing after 12th)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?