19th July 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

When the vacancies come out in Narcotics Department? Exam pattern for the required post?

sir,
i want to know that when i wil i come to know about the vacancies in narcotics department.
i also want to know about the exam pattern for the required post.

15th March 2023, 08:00 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: When the vacancies come out in Narcotics Department? Exam pattern for the required post?

The Narcotics Department usually releases vacancies for various posts throughout the year. Generally, the recruitment notifications are released through the official website of the Narcotics Department. Candidates can check the official website for the latest updates regarding the recruitment notifications.

The exam pattern for the various posts in the Narcotics Department depends on the post for which the candidate has applied. Generally, the written examination for the posts in the Narcotics Department is conducted in the form of an objective type test. The exam consists of multiple-choice questions based on general awareness, aptitude, and relevant topics. There may also be an additional component of an interview for some posts. The candidates can get the detailed exam pattern from the official website of the Narcotics Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?