7th July 2011, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the way to enter in Narcotics Bureau as an officer after completing graduation in Pharmacy?

sir, i'm a pharmacy student, 3rd year at asansol in gupta college of technological sciences.
sir i shall be highly oblized if you tell and guide me to describe the way of entrance in narcotics beaureau as a officer after complete the graduation in pharmacy.

email id: [email protected]

5th August 2012, 01:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the way to enter in Narcotics Bureau as an officer after completing graduation in Pharmacy?

B.Pharm graduate can join NCB as an officer as graduation is the main qualification for this post. Minimum age limit to apply in NCB is 20 years. Higher age limit is 27 years. The selection process in NCB will consist of written test. SSC is the competent authority which conducts this test. In order to get selected for this post, you should pass written exam followed by physical test and interview.
16th October 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the way to enter in Narcotics Bureau as an officer after completing graduation in Pharmacy?

after B.Pharm how i can do for to become a narcotic officer?
23rd July 2013, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

which type of designation present in narcotics dept?
27th September 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

can a mechanical engineer become a narcotic officer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?