17th March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs?

I am a visually handicapped employee on the post of STA in CBEC. Am I eligible for the post of inspector? Any Supreme Court judgment in favor of handicapped relaxation of height. Is there is any relaxation of height in promotion of handicapped category.

20th March 2017, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs?

If you are not applying for any jobs like police, defense, etc, then physical criteria doesn't matter. In fact, there is reservation for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs and you will get job according to your merit in exam.

Also, for defence or police or any such job, physically handicapped candidates are not eligible to apply. Therefore, no need to worry about your height, if you are applying for an office job.
24th July 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the height criteria for physically handicapped candidates in government jobs?

I am working in central excise department as STA. - women height relaxation for promotion of inspector? action is going on? please clarify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?