13th July 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the best government jobs available for physically handicap Zoologist?

Sir/Mam,

I am a B.Sc zoology appear and diploma training experience in IFTC, with physically handicapped candidates. Sir, I want to know about government job? What are the best government jobs available for physically handicap Zoologist? Can someone give me the information on this soon?

13th July 2015, 08:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best government jobs available for physically handicap Zoologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a B.Sc zoology appear and diploma training experience in IFTC, with physically handicapped candidates. Sir, I want to know about government job? What are the best government jobs available for physically handicap Zoologist? Can someone give me the information on this soon?
You are a B.Sc in Zoology candidate so you are eligible for government jobs like Civil Service exam even you are physically handicapped candidate.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age Criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?