14th August 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Job for physically handicapped candidates?

My name is Mariselvam. I am a physically handicapped candidate. I have completed DCE, BE and MBA but have low salary. Is there any opportunity please for me? Any place anywhere I will do it Sir. I am of full hope. Now PHP web developer in 10 months completed on time.

15th August 2016, 08:59 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job for physically handicapped candidates?

Jobs for Physically Handicapped candidates:-

Film and Television Institute of India

Collector Office Jalgaon Hires Clerk

Office Assistant posts

Accounts Officers

Inspector

Junior Division

Hostel Manger

Engagement of field Engineer

Speech Educator

Engineer

Diploma Trainee.
15th August 2016, 10:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many job opportunities for the 'Physically Handicapped' candidates. There are so many special recruitment for Physically Handicapped candidates. You simply have to visit regularly on the official website of various core companies. If there is any vacancy, then you simply have to apply online. Here are some organization in which candidates with 'physical disability' can apply as per their education qualification.
** State Trading Corporation of India
** ICFRE
** Indian Academy of Highway Engineers
** NMDC Limited
23rd November 2022, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am completed degree in 2004.and I am handicapped person percent of 69.right leg is little disabled but I can walk and run.present I can interest in software job.so plz give me to information about I am eligible to software job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?