3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and qualification required for SI in West Bengal police?

What is the age limit and qualification for SI in West Bengal police for Ex Air Force personnel. What I have to do for it. May I know please?

Related Questions:
3rd December 2016, 05:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit and qualification required for SI in West Bengal police?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the age limit and qualification for SI in West Bengal police for Ex Air Force personnel. What I have to do for it. May I know please?

The maximum age limit for the Sub Inspector post in West Bengal Police will be 35 years (SC/ST 35+5 years). The candidates must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent for the SI Post in West Bengal Police. The candidate should be 167 cm in height and should be at least 51.5 kg in weight. The candidates will be selected through Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and Personality Test. The West Bengal Police website link is Click Here
3rd December 2016, 06:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit and qualification required for SI in West Bengal police?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for West Bengal Sub Inspector post is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination from a recognised university.

3. You should not be less than 20 years and not more than 27 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
3rd December 2016, 10:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification and Age Criteria Required to apply for SI Recruitment of West Bengal Police:

The minimum educational qualification you must have is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

Yes, Graduation in any discipline is accepted. There is no such percentage criteria required to be eligible.

The maximum age must not exceed 35 years in order to be eligible. There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
8th December 2016, 08:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for SI post:-

Educational Qualification:

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SI post.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
25th April 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir my present age is 34 year and I have a bachelor degree from burdwan university .
Am I eligible for a WBP any job.
Tarun
23rd June 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for SI in wb Police for ex servicemen category?
24th July 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit and qualification need to join the sub inspector in west bengal police for a ex serviceman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?