2nd November 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?

Sir/Mam,I am doing my 3rd year automobile engineering at Chennai. I have a cgpa
of 7.5 and 10th of 81% and my intermediate with 75%, i would like to kindly know that am I eligible for working at core companies with a good package.

And, I would like to know that what does a core company expects from a fresher in automobile engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  2. How can an Automobile Engineer apply for jobs in Government or Private sector? Which Companies offers jobs for Automobile Engineers?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue Automobile Engineering? What is the fee structure of the course and Hostel for the same?
  4. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  5. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. What type of TNPSC exams I can apply after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  7. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Which all private sector jobs am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E Mechanical engineering?
  9. Is there any job available for me in Automobile production company after completion of ITI diploma?
  10. Which is the best country to pursue masters in automobile engineering?
  11. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  12. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  14. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future? -- [New]
  15. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  16. Can I apply for CDC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
25th November 2016, 02:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?

List of Job Opportunities available after completion of Automobile Engineering:

There are many job opportunities after completion of Automobile Engineering course. You may find employment opportunities in,

> Private Sector
> Core MNC Companies
> Transport Companies
> Defence Sector

You can find employment opportunities in Maruti Suziki, Volkwagen, TELCO, Bajaj Alto, Ashok Leyland, Hyundai, Audi, Renault, Mahindra and Mahindra, Yamaha, Hero Moto Corp for posts like Executive Engineer post, Automobile Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Car Mechanic and Automobile Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?