13th May 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the available job opportunities for biology students in agriculture sector?

What are the available job opportunities for bio students in agriculture sector? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? I need a job after the course completion but am confused on what type of job to apply and where to apply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  2. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  3. What are the job opportunities available in private sector for B.Sc Agriculture students?
  4. How can Biology students get equal opportunities as the engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the career opportunities available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  6. Government sector job after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  7. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Agriculture?
  8. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  9. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  10. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  11. How can I make a career in Agricultural field?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture? Can non Medical students join this course?
  13. Job options available in abroad for M.Sc. Agriculture freshers?
  14. Information about the job opportunities for CSE students in government sector
  15. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  16. What are the job opportunities after MSc Agriculture for 2nd year class students? What is the procedure for it?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
23rd May 2017, 01:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available job opportunities for biology students in agriculture sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the available job opportunities for bio students in agriculture sector? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? I need a job after the course completion but am confused on what type of job to apply and where to apply. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of biology graduation can work in various companies in agriculture sector. Candidates can work as Florist, Forester, Biological Technician, Plant Biochemist, Botanist, Horticulturist, Weed Scientist, Plant Explorer, Forest Ranger, Sales Representative etc. They can work in Agricultural Research Organizations, Botanical Survey, Seed Industries, Nursery Gardens, Wildlife Departments, Farm Equipment Manufacturers etc in agriculture sector. Candidates can find the job vacancy details in the job portals or job sites. They can apply either online or offline for a job, candidates are selected through a written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?