14th October 2021, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination?

I passed my CA IPCC exam can I get a government job for this ? If what is the salary?

15th October 2021, 12:40 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination?

Jobs after passing IPCC examination is:-

*CA Articleship
*CA Article Assistant
*Chartered Accountant- Indirect Tax
*Audit and Tax Assistant
15th October 2021, 02:38 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What kind of government jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination?

On the basis of IPCC you can get normal jobs like accountant or data entry operator.
For government job you have to clear your exams and interview such as SSC.
You can get a government job on the basis of these exams and graduation is the minimum educational qualification required for such jobs however, to appear in SSC CHSL the minimum education qualification is 12th.
15th October 2021, 02:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Government jobs after passing IPCC examination:-

You have to be apply for probationary officer posts in Institute of Banking personnel selection to get job after in 20 Nationalised banks.
With IPCC as national qualification you are eligible to apply for probationary post.
15th October 2021, 05:44 PM
Msdhoni02

What kind of government jobs are available for me after passing IPCC examination?

1. Accountants.

2. Audit assistant.

3. Taxation.

4. Finance.

5. Banking.
15th October 2021, 05:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

What kind of government jobs are available for me after passing the IPCC examination?

IPCC cleared students are known as Semi Qualified. There are job opportunities available for semi-qualified persons in the market. The kind of job for a fresher semi-qualified (after completion of articleship with a CA) is accountants, audit assistant, taxation, finance, banking, etc.
15th October 2021, 06:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° IPCC cleared students are known as semi qualified and there are job opportunities available for semi qualified persons in the market.
The kind of jobs for a fresher semi qualified is Accountants, audit assistant, taxation, finance, banking etc.
On the basis of IPCC you can get normal jobs like accountant or data entry operator and for government job you have to clear exam then interview such as SSC.
Minimum educational qualification required to appear in the SSC CHSL examination is 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://ssc.nic.in
15th October 2021, 06:55 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes.

PSU publishes many jobs on the basis of CA Intermediate but many of their job notifications require 1 to 3 years of experience. So if you are interested to go to Government PSU jobs,

And you to have some experience in finance and accounts in Private companies so that you will qualify to apply for PSU job. Here is the example, Indian Oil Company published recently a notification for CA inter with Salary package of 14 lac per annum in October 2018.

You have to be alert as and when government jobs notifications come out.
15th October 2021, 07:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Many public sector units publishes many jobs on the basis of of IPCC but many of their job notifications require at least one to three years of experience so, if you are interested to go for government Public Sector Unit jobs then, I would suggest you to have some experience in finance and accounts in private companies so that you will qualify to apply for Public Sector Unit job.
If you want to get government job then you will have to appear in the government examination such as SSC CHSL and minimum educational qualification required to appear in this exam is 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?