28th June 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What kind of written test will be conducted by DFS, Gujarat for Lab Assistant post?

Hello Everyone,
I would like to know that what kind of written test will be held for the selection of Lab Assistant recruitment of DFS, Gujarat? Kindly tell me about the written test asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in DFS, Gujarat Scientific Assistant recruitment being a female Electronics postgraduate with 67%?
  2. How many posts are available in DFS, Gujarat for Applied Physics postgraduate?
  3. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Lab Technician recruitment of DFS, Gujarat?
  4. Syllabus and model question papers for the post of Lab Assistant for ESIC written exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus for the post of Lab Assistant in IB?
  6. What is the date of announcement of results for the post of Lab Technician?
  7. What is the syllabus to apply for the post of Assistant in ISRO? What are the toipcs covered?
  8. Question paper for written exam for the post of law assistant being conducted by South Central Railway?
  9. Syllabus for the written exam of Oil India Limited Written Test for the post of Junior Assistant?
  10. When are the results going to be published for the post of Lab Technician?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in Written Test and Interview of Banks Assistant Manager(Grade-A) post being a PGDM postgraduate?
  12. What is the written test syllabus for lab technicians and Technical assistance in IISER
  13. Which stream should I opt for Indian Administrative Services?
  14. Previous year Question Papers of Written Exam for the position of Medical Lab Technician?
  15. Government job vacancy in Hospitals for MLT graduate?
  16. What is the syllabus for GPSC examination? When is the exam of GPSC? Which books books should I refer?
  17. Can I become a Lab Assistant after completion of Diploma in Medical Lab Technology?
  18. details of language test and interview for the post of security assistant in intelligence bureau
30th June 2016, 10:58 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of written test will be conducted by DFS, Gujarat for Lab Assistant post?

In the written test questions will come from the same subjects but level of questions would be difficult. You should be having profound knowledge is this subjects. Most of the questions would come from Biology & Chemistry so prepare with those subjects.

Last date to apply for the exam is 11.07.2016

You must apply for the exam online you will receive the admit card after a month time. Either you need to download your admit card or they send it to you via courier.
30th June 2016, 11:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of written test will be conducted by DFS, Gujarat for Lab Assistant post?

Written Exam pattern for Lab assistant post ,DFS gujarat :

>> Part I :

-- General Knowledge

-- Gujarati Literature

-- English Grammar

-- Arithmetic and reasoning ability

>> Part II :

-- Technical Paper

Duration of Exam : 1hr 30mins
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?