27th June 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to study to join SSC SI of Delhi Police, CISF and BSF? Preferable books to study for it?

Hello,
This is Mani. I have applied for SSC SI of Delhi Police, CISF and BSF. But, I don't no how to prepare for it and which books are preferable to study? Please send me full detail.

1st July 2016, 12:46 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study to join SSC SI of Delhi Police, CISF and BSF? Preferable books to study for it?

According to me you should join any good coaching classes. They will show you right way to study and prefer good books which help you in entrance test.
You should study books of various publication like lucent, unique, MB publication, BSC.
You should go through deep study to give your best.
Do not depend on only coaching classes you should study self for better results.
1st July 2016, 11:56 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: How to study to join SSC SI of Delhi Police, CISF and BSF? Preferable books to study for it?

If you want to join any kind of posts that you have mentioned then you have to first complete your degree in any field.
SI of Delhi police is a State oriented jobs and you have to apply for State government exam conducted by Delhi Government .
BSF and CISF are the reserved force and para military forces in the Defence system of India. They are recruited on the basis of exam and it will be conducted by the respective organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?