23rd February 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

How to get a Government job while doing M.Sc Chemistry first year?

Sir/Mam,

I am m.sc. chemistry student in first year. I want government job. How can get it? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria asked for the Government jobs? What kind of preparation would be required? Will it be easy for me to get it if I am doing my studies? Please reply soon. Thank you.

28th February 2015, 11:40 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get a Government job while doing M.Sc Chemistry first year?

The eligibility criteria for government job will vary with respect to the job.

For civil service exams, defense service exams, railway service exams, required educational qualifications are, you must complete the GRADUATION from acknowledged university and here not mandatory any percentage.
For banking exams, required educational credentials are, you must complete the GRADUATION with minimum 60% of marks and for public sector undertaking organization exams, 70% marks from recognized university and 55% of marks for reserved category candidates as per government rules.

The required age limit should be depends upon the applying post by the candidates. But generally required age limit should be between 21-30 years and here age relaxation available for reserved category candidates as per government rules.
For preparation study general awareness, current affairs and quantitative aptitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?