3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for government travel tourism job?

I need to know about the govt. job how to apply and where to apply for chosen job and what are the procedure we follow for the travel tourism job? Can someone please answer me on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

2nd July 2017, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for government travel tourism job?

There are several organizations that recruit candidates belonging to tourism background. You may find employment opportunities in the below organizations. They are,

>> Association of Tourism Trade Organization

>> Ministry of Tourism, Government of India

>> State government's tourism organization's...etc.,

I suggest you to go through "Careers" or Recruitment section of the above mentioned organizations. So that you may find latest recruitment's related to Tourism field and apply for those recruitment's accordingly. In general, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in Government Tourism Sector is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?