10th December 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?

Respected Sir, I am 12th pass student and I am 18 years old. I want to get admission in Hotel Management so I want to know what is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college? Do I have to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
12th December 2016, 07:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is procedure to get admission in Hotel Management in a Government college?

IHMs are the government hotel management colleges available in India. Hence, you need to apply for NHMCTT JEE for getting admission in government college for hotel management degree course. Admission is on the basis of entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

There are about 21 IHMs across Indian and seats are limited. Therefore, your rank should be very good, then only you can get admission in your choice of institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?