15th March 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital?

What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital? I just want to get the job soon and I need to know the steps which is required to follow for it. Can someone give me the information soon on the same? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Latest updates about the recruitment or any job vacancies in government ESI Hospital? What is the procedure to apply for lab technician post in Railway Hospital?
  2. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  3. What should I do so that I could get a job in Hospital Pharmacy in Government Hospital? Is there any exam?
  4. Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?
  5. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  6. Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?
  7. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  8. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  9. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  10. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  11. How can I get Government Nursing job? When the entrance exam is conducted?
  12. How may I find a job in government hospital after completing 4 years BHMS course?
  13. Procedure for getting job in ESI Hospital? Upcoming ESI Nursing Exams?
  14. List of college in India for M.D.S? Fee structure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Government examinations for MBA hospital management?
  16. Government jobs in Homeopathic field?
  17. Will I get a good job in hospital after completing BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  18. How to get a Job in Government Hospital after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
17th October 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital?

First of all you must have the required qualification according to the job notification. For most of the government jobs, there is a written exam and interview.
Selection will be on merit based on the performance on written exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?