31st July 2012, 02:18 AM
Mahi the warrior

Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?

I want to do job in government hospital which exam is conduct for these. rply fast

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government job of Hospital Pharmacist? Any entrance exam is there for such government job?
  2. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  3. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  4. What should I do so that I could get a job in Hospital Pharmacy in Government Hospital? Is there any exam?
  5. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  6. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  7. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  8. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  10. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  11. Procedure for getting job in ESI Hospital? Upcoming ESI Nursing Exams?
  12. What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital? -- [New]
  13. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  14. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  15. List of government job entrance exams?
  16. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  17. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  18. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
30th June 2017, 11:14 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?

As per my knowledge, there are different type of jobs offered by hospital like Doctor, Nurse, computer operator, Pharmacist and Clerk. For this jobs candidate must have passed bachelor degree like MBBS, MBDS, B.COM, B-PHARMA, D-PHARMA from a well reputed recognized university.

NAME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION

=> Research pharmacist exam

=> Drug inspector exam

=> Poly Technic Lecturer exam

=> Hospital pharmacist entrance examination
19th August 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Entrance Exams should I appear for to get a Job in Government Hospital?

I have done MBBS course.I want to work in government hospital.What should I do next ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?