22nd October 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for winter training in metro railway?

Sir, I am the student of third year(EE) engineering. I want to do winter training in metro railway. How can I apply, and what is the procedure? Can you please help me?
My email id is [email protected]
Waiting for your reply. Thank you.

23rd October 2016, 11:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for winter training in metro railway?

Applying for winter internship in metro railway is very easy. There are two ways to apply for winter internship in metro railway. In the first way you can personally contact the headquarters of metro railway and inquire about the availability of internship. After that you have to fill and submit the application form. Next you have to follow the instructions given by the authorities after which you can get the permission for internship.

The second way is you can apply through employee reference. If you know someone working in metro railway, then ask him/her to be your reference. The reference person will talk on your behalf to the concerned authority and will get all the formalities done for you regarding your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?