29th December 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing internship in DMRC Delhi?

Myself ankit birla persuing b.tech(IT) from jaipur suresh gyan vihar school of engineering. Please let me know about the procedure of doing the internship in DMRC in Delhi? I had completed my 3rd year and my aggregate percentage is 75%.

30th December 2015, 07:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing internship in DMRC Delhi?

DMRC stands for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Getting training from DMRC is not an easy task. You must have good theoretical knowledge in your field for getting training from DMRC.
First of all you have to apply for the recommendation latter from your institute. After that you have to fill the internship form properly and submit your application along with the college recommendation latter. After this the training/internship cell of DMRC call you for interview. If you clear the interview then you will be eligible to start your internship.
31st December 2015, 06:07 PM
syntel_india
Member+

It seems that you are in your final degree of the Engineering course.
So, this is the nice time to go for the internship program. So, below i am mentioning the procedure to apply fir the internship program in India:

1. Ask your Training officer to prepare training letter for you.
2. Then get the training letter attested by the principal or higher authority.
3. Attach your updated resume to the documents.
4. Do not forget to attach NOC certificate issued by your institute.
5. Forward all the document to the organization conducting internship.
29th March 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am pursuing b.tech(mechanical engineering). I m going to complete my 2nd year at the end of month may. I want to know , could i able to internship at DMRC.
If yes,please guide me to apply for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?