10th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How to make my way to IPS selection?

Sir,i'am a 2 student.i want to know About IPS and how to make me Ips. IPS Selection

11th April 2014, 07:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to make my way to IPS selection?

You considered that you are standard 2 student I am very happy to know you that you are very small children and your ambition is very high. In future you'll be a good high position as your high ambition.

For IPS (Indian police service) you have to labor hard in my suggestion is for you that first complete your bachelor degree in better percentage of marks that means minimum 85 percentage of marks after that you will be able to appear civil Service examination because civil service examination is the high level examination and it is very difficult to appear so first you have to study well initially that clear your fundamental doubt and that will help you to solve many difficult problem on the basis of fundamental .

So that I am always says you repeatedly that be study well and always clear your fundamental. So my suggestion is for you that be study well and your bright future is waiting for you without study there are no place in society so be study well for your bright future. If you are do your study well then you will sure get the IPS (Indian police service) service. So be study well.
15th January 2017, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make my way to IPS selection?

Wht percentage we required in degree so that we can apply for IPS examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?