1st September 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do part time government teacher job my qualification is B.ed M.com what to do?
how can i get this job?
I have pass tat exam from Gujarat
please guided me what to d o may i go school direct or do other think?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  2. Which are the B.Ed colleges offering Part Time course? I am working as an accountant in a reputed institute
  3. Can I get high school teacher government job in Bangalore? What is the qualification for that?
  4. Government jobs are possible for Diploma holder pursuing part time BE?
  5. Can I apply for NET exam after passing M.Com Part I with 56.65%
  6. How to get government drawing teacher job?
  7. Is M.Com or M.Com (Honours) or MA(ECO) available in TMU? What is the duration of the courses?
  8. How to get Government Professor job with 4 years experience?
  9. Is there any chance that I can join Kendriya Vidyalaya as TGT/PRT?
  10. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  11. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  12. What should I do to become a government teacher? I have done BCA after that I have done B.Ed in maths
  13. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  14. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
  15. Are part time courses valid to apply for government jobs?
  16. What shall I do to become Government Teacher being a student of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  18. Latest qualifications required and exams to pass to be a government Teacher?
1st September 2015, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com?

Yes, you can apply for any part time or contract based teaching job in government schools if available. Normally, government schools release advertisement if they have any requirement of contract based teachers.

You have to just appear for interview for selection. People who have reference have great chance of getting these jobs. B.Ed is essential qualification which you are having so no problem.
2nd September 2015, 01:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do part time government teacher job with qualification B.Ed and M.Com?

No, you can't do part time government teacher job. There is no such thing as part time government teacher.
After completing B.Ed and M.Com you can apply for the post of teacher in government schools.
But you can apply for guest teacher post. Just keep in touch with employment newspaper and apply for guest teacher as the vacancy are announced.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of qualification and merit based.
2nd September 2015, 06:08 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you are very much eligible for the job in any private or government school as a teacher. Master's degree is enough for the job in a school as a Teacher or a Lecturer in any college.

However, it is advisable to you to appear for NET examination which is the entrance examination for teaching and many more. As nowadays, many Institutions are looking for the NET qualified candidates to be hired for teaching profession.
Once you score well in NET examination, you are deemed to get a job in many recognized schools.

All the best.
3rd September 2015, 01:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do part time government teacher job my qualification is B.ed M.com what to do?
how can i get this job?
I have pass tat exam from Gujarat
please guided me what to d o may i go school direct or do other think?
You have completed M.Com and B.Ed course so you are eligible for part time government jobs. You can also apply for full time government jobs through TET exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
3rd September 2015, 10:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If there is a possibility for it, like if there is some vacancy for part time teacher's post or if you can convince the school during interview that you want to be there on a contractual basis, then probably you will get some help.

Therefore, there is a possibility and you don't need to worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?