7th November 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What are qualifications and studies do I need to be an Assistant commissioner in Pakistan police?

Even though I am from Pakistan I love your site a lot. Please, tell me What qualifications are required to apply for assistance commissioner in Pakistan police

8th November 2021, 05:34 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are qualifications and studies do I need to be an Assistant commissioner in Pakistan police?

The qualification required to be an Assistant Commissioner in Pakistan Police is, you must have a bachelor's degree from a recogniszed university.And also have to pass out CSS exam.
13th November 2021, 08:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are qualifications and studies do I need to be an Assistant commissioner in Pakistan police?

Eligibility
Candidate must fall in PAS group of CSS
Has to clear CSS exam and PMS exam too.
Deputy commissioner is assisted by additional Deputy Commissioner.
He belongs to the commission of Pakistan .
The Assistant Commissioner selection is made after passing CSS or PMS exam and including ones name in PAC or PMS group respectively.
30th April 2022, 10:50 PM
HansAnkhiya

Qualification Requirements
Pass CSS Exam (The candidate must fall in PAS Group. of CSS).
Pass out PMS Exam.
Ministerial staff of Civil Secretariat has share for. promotion as PMS Officer (Scale-17); this make them also eligible for posting. as Assistant Commissioner. The incumbent preferably with law degree and minimum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?