1st April 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

How to become a deputy commissioner? What are the qualifications required for the same?

How to become d.c
The complete procedure
And the qualification required? Can you please let me know the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thank you!

13th September 2016, 07:00 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner? What are the qualifications required for the same?

You are not eligible for recruitment as Commissioner directly after qualifying in entrance examination.

Candidates after promotion from I.A.S/I.P.S are eligible to be recruited as Commissioner.

So, you have to appear and qualify in Civil Services examination and after qualifying in entrance examination eligible for final recruitment as an I.A.S or I.P.S etc.

The eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd August 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a deputy commissioner? What are the qualifications required for the same?

How can we study to pass Civil Service Exam
23rd August 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

How can we study to pass Civil Service Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?