6th March 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I write CGPA directly in IBPS CWE application form?

Hello Sir, I have completed BBA(H) with 9.2 CGPA. I am preparing for IBPS CWE recruitment exam. I would like to know that in the application form I can directly write my CGPA? or I have to calculate the percentage then write in the application form?

11th April 2018, 06:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write CGPA directly in IBPS CWE application form?

Yes, definitely you can write your CGPA obtained in the application form of IBPS CWE application form. But, according to my opinion, you must convert CGPA into percentage and then write percentage of marks which you got in your Graduation. It will be better.
12th April 2018, 02:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot write CGPA directly in IBPS CWE application forms. You are required to enter "percentage" that is secured by you in the application form. There are several sections available to you and they are,

<> Basic details

<> Educational Qualification/ Experience

<> Payment..etc.,

You are required to mention all the fields in the Basic details column and after completion of Basic details, you need to fill up educational qualification details. There you are required to enter your educational qualification, percentage criteria, experience..etc., After entering all these details, you need to make payment and submit the application form finally.

Click here for More Details
13th April 2018, 12:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You can write CGPA also.
Only percentage criteria are not compulsory to mention.
If you can calculate CGPA marks in percentage then you can also write aggregate marks after calculating it.
13th April 2018, 04:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely. You can write CGPA in IBPS CWE Application form if you are not known about the process of "How to convert CGPA into percentage?"

But if you know the process of converting CGPA into percentage then calculate it and then write the percentage in the IBPS CWE Application form.
9th November 2021, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I have written CGPA in place of percentage is there any problem . Please tell me?
30th April 2022, 10:48 PM
HansAnkhiya

Yes it will, if possible try to fill up another application form for the same exam, On clearing the exam, make an affidavit by Notary of your mistake in CGPA / percentage difference in application form and Mark's certificate during document verification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?