2nd October 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to become assistant commissioner in Police?

what qualification needs to become assistant commissionner of police

17th September 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become assistant commissioner in Police?

im studying 2 what should i study next to become an ACP
18th September 2013, 08:50 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to become assistant commissioner in Police?

To become Assistant Commissioner of Police, one needs to become an IPS(Indian Police Service) Officer through cracking Civil Service Examination conducted every year by UPSC.

Qualification for IPS, Civil Service Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have possessed good Physical Fitness.

Apartfrom this the candidate should have minimum prescribed Physical requirement such as:-

HEIGHT:- General/OBC Male-165cm and Female-160cm while SC/ST M<|Male-160cm and Female-145cm.

CHEST:- Male-84cm while Female-79cm expandable to 5cm for both the cases.

The selection is through two phases of written exam followed by Personal Interview.

The candidate applying for IPS, Civil Service Exam, is called for a Preliminary Exam also called as CSAT(Civil Service Aptitude Test).

The candidate selected out of CSAT is called for the Civil Service Main Exam and the final selection is through Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
1st October 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

On what basis the questions are asked for examination
18th June 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam studying b.e cse how i want score in my degree for eligible. Wat i want to study for ips exam
10th January 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

what qualification should be for an incom tex assistant commishinor in pakistan
3rd January 2020, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
On what basis the questions are asked for examination
I am B.sc graduate .Is any chance to apply IPS exam
11th August 2020, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I'm done my fsc (med) how I apply for assistant commissioner
14th August 2020, 11:05 AM
deepikapandey9999

Asst. Commr of Police or Dy S P both are the same Rank. Big cities have Police Commissioners as head of the city Police Force and below him are Jt CP, Addl CP, DCP and ACP.

Dy S P are in Rural, Taluka, small towans etc where Sr SP is the head of the Dist.

You have 2 options to become ACP”—-

Clear the State Public Service Commission Exam, if you fit into the eligibility criteria. If you are selected, you will undergo training for 1 year and then will be inducted into the Force as DySP/ACP.
You may try cracking same State PSC Exam for PSI. Get selected. Undergo training and get inducted into the Force. It may take abut 25 to 30 years to become ACP by Promotion. You may appear for the PSC Exam for DySP while in service and if you clear it can become DySP again by training and induction.
23rd August 2021, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from Science Stearm in this year what should i have to do now?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?