14th January 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of field work in operation department of a power plant?

I have mechanical degree and currently I am working in SV turbo power plant in Hyderabad. My work is field work in operation department, still whatever I am doing. I want know that what is the scope in future?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Mechanical engineer in Power Plant field?
  2. Industrial Jobs in Power Plants and Steel Plants after B.tech.
  3. How to work in Power Plant? I am a Mechanical engineering student
  4. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  5. Where can i do training at Hyderabad in Power Plant field?
  6. How to make career in Power Plant after completion of BE Mechanical engineering? Which type of jobs are available in Power Plant for me?
  7. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  8. Scope of job after completing diploma in Electrical? Eligibility criteria to join Nuclear power plant after polytechnic? Best degree after diploma Electrical?
  9. Minimum percentage required for NPTI GDC course? I am a student of electronics engineering
  10. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  11. Which is the best institute for power plant training? I am a B.E pass out electronics and communication branch student
  12. What types of jobs can one get in EIE branch?
  13. How to join a thermal power plant after B.E?
  14. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  16. Pune University Electrical Engineering 3rd Sem-Power Plant Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. How can i do Instrumentation project in Mettur Thermal Power Plant?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for NPTI course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?