28th January 2014, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose between French and Hindi to get government job in future?

Is it necessary to take Hindi as a course in 9th and 10th for any government job.. Can't i get government job after taking French in 9th and 10th

9th March 2014, 10:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between French and Hindi to get government job in future?

Yes, you can definitely take French in 9th and 10th and get job in government sector. There is no bar on the languages known of the candidates. However, for most of the government jobs, it is essential to know English. Hence make sure that you are strong in this field. However, knowing Hindi gives you an edge over during recruitment in government job posts. This is because it is essential to know the native language apart from English. Hence knowing Hindi is mandatory in certain places like North India where there are mainly Hindi speaking people.

Hence, it will be better if you take Hindi as you are aiming at government jobs even though there is no harm in taking French. Taking French can help you if you apply for multinational companies especially in the IT sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?