30th January 2012, 11:02 PM
skg23

What to do to get a government job after completing B.Ed from Hindi Subject?

sir/madam ,
i live in mumbai and i have completed my b.ed from hindi subject......
i wanted to know what to do to get goverment job...........

19th April 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get a government job after completing B.Ed from Hindi Subject?

Hello - I am looking for several hindi teachers with atleast BA in hindi. B.Ed would be highly preferable. I have online tuition where I am looking for hindi teacher with internet connection. Please write with resume at [email protected] Good opportunity for those with strong hindi academic background.
19th April 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do to get a government job after completing B.Ed from Hindi Subject?

Hello - I have Singapore based online tuition company, looking for individuals with strong hindi academic background. Candidates would be atleast BA in hindi, B.Ed would be strongly preferred as well. Good opportunity to earn money at home via online tuition. Please contact [email protected]
24th June 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i got 45% in 12th class, and 49.5% in b.a.(drawing and paintint) And done b.ed. With 60%. Is there any chance to get a teaching job in govt primary school? Or is there any course which help me to improve my teaching opporchunities? Please suggest me? Thanks . Reply me on [email protected]
24th July 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my degree with political science as my major and now iam prefer to do b.ed so,is there any chance to get job in state govt? Plz help
18th September 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE DONE B.A(HINDI)64%,.from IGNOU, B.ED(89%)from Bangalore university, MA(HINDI) FROM IGNOU. NOW I WANT TO DOING P.hd IN HINDI. CAN I GOT TEACHING JOB IN GOVT SECTOR ? PLEASE SUGGEST ME? REPLY ME ---- [email protected]
17th October 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i have got B.Ed degree with English any what should i do for get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?