2nd June 2011, 07:04 PM
saravana_done

How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?

I have finished my UG degree B.A. English Literature. I am preparing to Group 1 & 2 exams. But, I don't know how to study this exams. I want to get government job in future. So, please lead me to get government job.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  2. Which graduation course I can opt after 12th if I want to take government job in future? -- [New]
  3. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  4. How to go for government job after scoring 51% in B.A Programming? How to prepare for government competitive exams?
  5. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  6. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  7. Can I participate in government job exams after crossing 30 years of age?
  8. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  9. How to get a government job in Karnataka? Which all exams to write?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  11. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  12. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  14. How can I get a government job?
  15. Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?
  16. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  17. How can I apply for government job after completing MCA, M.Phil?
  18. How can I get government job after doing B.Tech IT? What are the government exams?
15th August 2011, 12:01 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?

TNPSC i.e Tamil nadu public Service Commission
conducts various Exams Every year. From them Group I and Group II are some Exams.

Depending upon your graduation status means which field you are in you can Write Group I, Group II and III , IV etc.

For Example Group I is for Engineering Level students ... And other Groups are for other field.

For Latest announcements Click here

As seen from Age limits

(i) Minimum age:- You Should have completed 21 years

(ii) Maximum age– Should not have completed

(a) 35 years for SCs, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs (Other than BCMs), BCMs and Destitute
Widows of all castes.

(b) 30 years for candidates not belonging to any of the above said categories

You can visit TNPSC website for any details.www.tnpsc.gov.in

I)

II)
JEYAM TNPSC GROUP I AND II GUIDE
Phone: 9442161316
Price: Rs 170

Attached Files
File Type: zip Group I & II papers.zip(5.05 MB, 28 views)
28th August 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for Group I and II exams? How to get government job in future?

I have completed my engineering in ECE. How should i prepare for group I & II exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?