14th July 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?

i am in class 10 and i have taken french as a second language. what are the future possibilities for me in govt. jobs, haryana state jobs and entrance tests like ias etc. if i have not taken Hindi as a additional subject?

Related Questions:
15th July 2011, 11:02 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?

hi friend
well according to me you must have hindi as an subject in atleast 10 so that you may secure a good govt. job for yourself
but since you said that you niether took it as an additional subject so this decreases your chances to get a govt. job
do one thing that take hindi as a subject at 10+2 level
you might get a job then...
best of luck
17th July 2011, 08:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in class 10 and i have taken french as a second language. what are the future possibilities for me in govt. jobs, haryana state jobs and entrance tests like ias etc. if i have not taken Hindi as a additional subject?
There will be no future problems for you if you take any language option at the stage of 10,12 anything There are no restrictions for Govt job entry in this regard.

Specially for IAS entry There are many options that UPSC is providing recently there is a update for me that even the interview is conducted depending upon the candidates ease ..means The candidate who is appearing for Interview can give his option of language in which he want to be interviewed.

What you have told taking french is not that a hurdle for Govt jobs because they don't need all those..

They just want the determined who can lead india to future..
I know this because the attitude towards the Interviewee of Interviewer will be in this way in the selection of civil servants.

they will definitely consider one or two mistakes or also some Eligibility factors but they won't tolerate the people with unhealthy attitude that's because they have changed the pattern from this year

There is a good professionalism in their plan of action for selecting the top brains for Civil Servant jobs.

This is all about your query for further doubts feel free to contact forum everybody here are committed to help people like you who are in small confusions.

All the best

Regards

~AdityA~
18th July 2011, 01:02 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?

Dear, you do not mentation your mother tongue. But there will problem if you take any language option at the stage of 10 because anything there are no restrictions for Govt job entry in this regard.

For IAS entry there are many options that UPSC is providing recently and there is a update for that even the interview is conducted depending upon the candidates choice ,means that the candidate who is appearing for Interview can give his option of language in which he want to be interviewed easily.

They would consider one or two mistakes or also some Eligibility factors but they don't tolerate the people with unhealthy attitude that's because theywill changed the pattern from this year.

Spcically the top brain and intelligency is select in any administrative job.

Good Buy!
19th February 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

I'm graduate student in english i wnt to do diploma in french language plz suggest me can i get a gud job r govt job after doing this diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?