3rd March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting a government job after completion of BAMS course?

I have comlited BAMS..and I want to do a government job..what I do? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can help me with the information to follow.

8th July 2016, 03:27 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do for getting a government job after completion of BAMS course?

To get the government job, you must be aware when they going to publish. So you must buy Employment news every week. This paper encapsulate all the concise regarding government jobs on weekly basis. You must join coaching as it is your first time. To get the job one need to face Preliminary Test, Written Exam & Interview. Physical test if required.Below I have listed books with their author names which you can buy for study.

1.R.S Aggrawal
2.M.K.Pandey
3.Nem Singh
4.Abhijit Guha
5.P Gupta
6.SBI PO & Clerk books
7.IBPS PO & Clerk books
8.IBPS 101 speed test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?