10th August 2011, 03:20 PM
monika paliwal

Which are the government sector exams after B.E IT?

i had done be in information technology i wanted to know about the goverment sector examination and thier related dates

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  2. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  3. How and where to get jobs in Logistic sector? Which exams to give?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  7. Are there any government exams for Statistics Graduates?
  8. What are the exams to be written to study Hospital MBA in government sector? -- [New]
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  10. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  11. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  12. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?
  13. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  14. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  15. Can I take admission in B.E civil after passing B.Tech
  16. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  17. Conventional solved question papers in mechanical department of government sector exam? How many government sector exams are available for Mechanical Students?
  18. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
17th October 2011, 05:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the government sector exams after B.E IT?

There are several competitive examinations which are held for government jobs. Since you are a B. Tech, you can attend the PSU exams. This exam is conducted for the purpose of recruitment in various government organizations such as BHEL, SAIL, BEL, NTPC etc. You can also attend the bank exams. You can also attend the UPSC/SSC exams conducted for various departments.
3rd December 2011, 09:29 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Which are the government sector exams after B.E IT?

1. Railways RRB
2. Bank recruitment

1. RRB 2. IOB 3. IB 4. ICICI 5. Canara

3. ELCOT

4. TNPSC

5. UPSc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?