23rd February 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?

Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of civil engineering?...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancy in DRDO for Diploma Electronics Engineer?
  2. Job vacancy for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering at Vadodara?
  3. Diploma from the institution of Civil Engineers (india) Punjab is eligible only for private job?
  4. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering for ITI holder?
  5. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman? -- [New]
  6. Colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering correspondence for ITI holder?
  7. Civil Engineering Diploma holder can do Architecture Engineering course?
  8. Is my Diploma applicable for Private jobs only?
  9. B.E. Civil engineering after Diploma in civil engineering? possible?
  10. Can a diploma holder in Civil engineering do a degree in Architecture?
  11. Can I get admission in any B.Arch college at Gujarat being a diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  12. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  13. Detailed information about recruitment in TTD for Diploma holder in Civil Engineering?
  14. What is the syllabus of lateral entrance exam? I am a civil engineering diploma holder
  15. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Scope for diploma holders in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  18. List of Institutions recognized by AICTE and UGC offering B.Tech or B.Sc course in Civil Engineering through correspondence? I'm a diploma holder in Mining Engineering from West Bengal
5th August 2015, 12:46 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any vacancy for diploma holder of Civil Engineering?

Civil, mechanical and Electrica are the Sachin, Dravid and Ganguly of Engineering.
Their charm is everlasting. You just cannot question the credibility and the performance.

With these branches, you are bound to get great jobs in you career.
You are eligible for both the government as well as for the private sector.
Nearly all government companies like
- BHEL
- SAIL
- HPCL
- ONGC
- NTPC
- NHPC
- BARC
- Railways
- SSC
recruit mechanical engineers.

Also, the scope is equal in the private sector. there are many companies out of which some of which are MNC's also recruit mechanical graduates. Some of the big names are-

- L&T
- TATA Group
- Kirloskar
- Godrej Group
- Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
- Thyssen Krupp
- Thermax
- Siemens
- Suzlon
- GE
- BOSCH India
- Schneider Electric
- ABB Group

Regarding the details of particular jobs, you can subscribe to job portals like-
- naurkri.com
- freejobalert.com
- monster.com
- shine.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?