29th May 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to be a Ticket Collector (TC)? How can I get a job?

I am completed my SSC with 78% percentage. Can i be eligible for the Railway job of TC (ticket collector)? What should i do for that? How do i get a job?

30th May 2016, 04:47 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to be a Ticket Collector (TC)? How can I get a job?

You have completed your SSC with 78% marks and want to get job in Railway sector as Ticket Collector. But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for giving that recruitment exam at this time.

>>The main reason is that the minimum eligibility criteria is that student must possess graduation degree from a recognized board or university. Also student have good typing speed. The age limit is 18 to 32 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students as per govt. norms. You have just passed 10th standard. That’s why you are not eligible at this time.

>>In my opinion you have to firstly get admission in 12th standard and then do graduation from any recognized university. In the meanwhile of your graduation course, you can start your preparation for Railway jobs. If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility criteria then you can go though the detailed advertisement for this.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CEN_03_2015_NTPC(Graduate).pdf(993.5 KB, 69 views)
30th May 2016, 09:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to be a Ticket Collector (TC)? How can I get a job?

Eligibility to become a Ticket Collector :

>> You should have completed 10+2 from the recognized board with minimum 50% of marks.

>> Even graduation completed candidates can also eligible to apply for TC jobs. But they need fulfill the age criteria.

>> Age should be in between these limits

-- Minimum Age : 18 years

-- Maximum Age : 25 years

>> Age relaxation is applicable for all the reserved candidates as per norms of central government.
30th May 2016, 10:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB),makes recruitment for the post of Ticket Collector. So, one needs to clear the exam conducted by RRB for this purpose. Candidates can apply for the written test online through the RRB’s official website at www.rrb.gov.in.
The notification about the vacancies are published in Employment News (a Government of India publication), and also on the website of Indian Railways.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Educational qualification :10th class with 50% marks or 12th passed or diploma holder .

Age criteria : 18-25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST by 5 years and OBC by 3 years.

Selection process :

Written exam

Interview.

Written Exam Syllabus :

General Knowledge,

Aptitude,

Mathematics and

General English.
3rd September 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is type test is compalsory for railways traveling ticket collector?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?