30th October 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the government job as a ticket collector after completion of FYJC coruse?

I have passed FYJC. I want a government job for ticket collector. I am a female. Can you let me know what are the steps I need to take to ensure that I will get the job? Awaiting for the quick answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th January 2016, 09:44 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the government job as a ticket collector after completion of FYJC coruse?

Yes, you are eligible to become Ticket collector in Indian Railways after your 10th std itself.
Ticket collector (TC) job is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board to fulfill the vacant seat available in the railway department.

Process:

Written Exam and Interview

Eligibility Criteria:
Class 10 exam with 50% marks.

Recent Notifications:
RRB non technical recruitment notification 03/2015 is to fill 18252 Guard, Station Master, Clerk, Assistant, Apprentice Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?