13th June 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after graduation to be an Indian Forest officer? How to give diplomatic answer to every question?

I am graduation what should i study to be an Indian Forest officer and how to give an diplomatic answer to every question asked on the paper or in the interview?

15th June 2021, 02:10 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What should I study after graduation to be an Indian Forest officer? How to give diplomatic answer to every question?

There is no need to complete any additional course after your graduation.

You should start preparing for IFS examination.

Once you complete graduation follow given procedure to join IFS.

Register for Indian Forest Services examination conducted by UPSC. Go through written examination and crack it with good marks. Go through interview and crack it. Secure your position in final merit list in order to secure position in IFS.
15th June 2021, 10:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What should I study after graduation to be an Indian Forest officer? How to give diplomatic answer to every question?

A candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry. The candidate should be in the age group of 21 years to 32 years.
7th July 2021, 02:00 PM
Singhskomal

To become Indian forest services ( IFS) you need to be graduate in at least one subjects namely; veterinary, animal husbandry, chemistry, physics, geology, zoology, mathematics, statistics, science, agriculture and forestry.
Bachelor's in engineering can appear for IFS exam.
Age limit- 21 years to 32 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?