19th July 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How a BCA graduate can do job in Police department?

I am bca student also clear ncc (b& c) i want to select in police plz tell me how can i do it??

23rd July 2014, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How a BCA graduate can do job in Police department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am bca student also clear ncc (b& c) i want to select in police plz tell me how can i do it??

Yeah you can join in Police after completing BCA course which is a UG Course of 3 years duration.The way is by writing the IPS Exam which is conducted by UPSC every year.

There are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they include such as:

>> Candidate appearing for the exam should have a Citizenship in India

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 21-30 years and there are certain upper age relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates and they are for SC/ST it is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years

>> Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university and should have completed a Degree from a recognzied univerity

>> Candidate need to be physically fit.

If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

For more info check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
7th January 2021, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there is any relaxation for bca candidates in haryana police
7th June 2021, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Iam a bca graduate how can i work in police department
7th July 2021, 01:33 PM
Singhskomal

Bachelor's degree in any discipline with recognized University eligible for police department job.
UPSC and STATE government conducted many exams for police department you may become SP/ IPS/ DSP etc.
Need to give entrance exam SSC ( staff selection commission).
Indian police services
Superintendent of police
Additional Superintendent of police.
Minimum age 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?