16th February 2015, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Job in Private Sector and Multinational Companies for online mode BBA student of SMU?

Hello
i am a studuent of bba(smu) online, and searching for a job after completion of bba, later while doing the job i will be doing icwai or mba (smu), further i will be a part of that orgsnisation itself to give which has helped me. It would be better to work with large private sectos or multinationals. kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether B.A. degree from SMU has any value in Private Sector jobs?
  2. Private companies offering recruitment to M.Sc(IT) candidate of SMU in Chennai -- [New]
  3. Can I get job in Multinational companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. How to qualify for MNC interviews wit less than 60%?
  5. Private companies offering recruitment to BBA candidate of IGNOU?
  6. Do top companies give equal importance to distance mode as regular mode?
  7. Is BTech.(IT) equivalent to B.Tech. (CS)?
  8. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  9. What is the salary offered after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  11. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  12. How can I find a private sector job in Hyderabad? I am B.Tech final year student in EEE
  13. Can I get a job in private companies or government sector after completing graduation from Zoology Hons with 59%?
  14. What will be the scope for Girls in PSUs after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  15. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  16. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  17. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  18. How to prepare for CAT entrance exam for MBA? Can I apply in government sector? i am pursuing BBA from SMU
15th July 2016, 03:54 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job in Private Sector and Multinational Companies for online mode BBA student of SMU?

We got to know your questions but what you want to have at a current moment this is not very much clear. Yes, we do get to know that you want job but along with this you have a lot of aspirations and you want to get all this aspirations done and you are looking forward for the same.

So, let me give you some aspiration. having Suggestion is good, many aspiration is also good. But along with your aspiration you must give priority to your some particular aspiration.

So, for getting job you can upload your resume to job site, as there are many job site available.
15th July 2016, 04:14 PM
january2016

Default Re: Job in Private Sector and Multinational Companies for online mode BBA student of SMU?

We got to know your questions but what you want to have at a current moment this is not very much clear. Yes, we do get to know that you want job but along with this you have a lot of aspirations and you want to get all this aspirations done and you are looking forward for the same.

So, let me give you some aspiration. having Suggestion is good, many aspiration is also good. But along with your aspiration you must give priority to your some particular aspiration.

So, for getting job you can upload your resume to job site, as there are many job site available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?