24th June 2011, 11:21 AM
DOLIA

How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?

Sir,am the 4th yr,7th sem student i want join government sector job like,railway,upsc,state govt like bpsc regarding my subject.so i insist u to make me guide about each sector said above with all information like syllabus,careteria,question sample,experience,.....am i late to get start prepare for the said sector? may i start now with the help of ny preparation institute for planing and preparing shortly..if i hv no more time becoz i want only to go in govt,.sector sa early as.if ny institute is avilable plz named,duration also as i am in kolkata til my degree)may-july.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?
  2. What should I do next to get a government job after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What should I do after B.E degree in Biomedical engineering?
  4. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  5. Which are the various government sectors where I could get after completing M.Pharm?
  6. What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of D.Pharmacy and B.Pharmacy course?
  7. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of Graduation?
  8. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  9. Government Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  10. Which course can be done after Diploma in IT? Which all job opportunities will I get in private and government sectors?
  11. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  12. What is the syllabus followed for government job exams after completion of M.Pharmacy course?
  13. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When I will get the government job after completion of graduation course?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting government jobs after completion of B.Pharmacy course? -- [New]
  17. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  18. List of government sectors where I can apply for the job after completion of AMAeSI with 62% marks?
22nd April 2012, 10:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?

Yes, you can get in to the role of Pharmacist or Pharmacy Technician in government hospitals or laboratories. Another option is to get in to the role of drug inspector or drug regulator in government sector organisations. Public sector firms in Health, Defense sector, etc also offer various career opportunities for B.Pharm graduates. You can apply for all job profiles that specify B.Pharm/graduation as the basic qualification. Governmental bodies like SSC, UPSC, PSC, etc carry out these exams and you can forward your application through the official portal of these agencies.
19th February 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I find a job in various government sectors after completion of my graduation in pharmacy?

Is it possible for me that i get a job in the Indian Railways after competing my 10th where I get 86 percent and I m 18 years boy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?