23rd July 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?

After completing diploma in automobile engineering,i will get how much salary ?

Related Questions:
  1. Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  2. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  3. Will I get a good job after completing M.Tech in Automobile? How much could be my salary?
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  6. What type of job and salary can I get after completing diploma in Automobile?
  7. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  10. What is the average salary of an Automobile Engineer?
  11. Is it good to join MS Automobile Engineering after completing BS?
  12. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  13. After completing diploma in automobile engineering which companies is best?
  14. What are the available course options after completing 3 yrs Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  16. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  18. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
30th July 2012, 11:14 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?

Salary is not decided in this way. Also before completion of study you should not think about salary. Salary totally depends on the performance. There is no guaranty whatever you will study that you will get good salary. If you can not perform well then you will not get good salary whatever your degree. But if you perform well then surely you will get increment.

But surely automobile engineering is one of the good branch of engineering. So many candidates are going to take admission in this branch. There are good scope and opportunity after completion of automobile engineering. After completion of engineering if you get chance in government job you may expect that you will get salary near about 30000/- per month. But if you get chance to join in a private sector then you may expect near about 15000/- If you join in public sector then may be salary is less when you are freshers but when you will be experience your increment will be more than the government sector.

If you really want to earn more salary then you should complete B.Tech in automobile engineering after completion of your diploma. After B.Tech scope is more better than only after diploma. I will suggest you to take admission in B.tech through lateral entry entrance examination. It will save one year. You can take admission in B.tech directly in second year through lateral entry examination. After completion of B.tech if you get job in government sector then you will get salary near about 50000/- per month. It's really a good salary.
30th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Srikar achill

Default Re: Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?

Sir,Salary is not decided in this way. Alsobefore completion of study you should not think about salary. Salary totally depends on the performance. There is no guaranty whatever you will study that you will get good salary. If you can not perform well then you will not get good salary whatever your degree. But if you perform well then surely you will getincrement.
But surely automobile engineering isone of the good branch of engineering. So many candidates aregoing to take admission in this branch. There are good scope and opportunity after completion of automobile engineering. After completion of engineering if you getchance in government job you may expect that you will get salary near about 30000/- per month. But if you get chance to join in a private sector then you may expect near about 15000/- If you join in public sector then may be salary is less when you are freshers but when you will be experience your increment will be more than the government sector.
If you really want to earn more salary then you should complete B.Tech in automobile engineering after completion of your diploma. After B.Tech scope is more better than only after diploma. I will suggest you to take admission in B.tech through lateral entry entranceexamination. It will save one year. You can take admission in B.tech directly in second year through lateral entry examination. After completion of B.tech if you get job ingovernment sector then you will get salary near about 50000/- per month. It's really a good salary.good luck.
30th July 2012, 03:37 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing diploma in automobile engineering,i will get how much salary ?
dear friend,
after completing diploma in automobile engineering, you will be having a lot of job opportunities.
there are many companies in india like maruti, honda, hero, mahindra etc which are hiring automobile engineers.
the salary of an auto mobile is not fixed. in the starting, you will get low salary ranging from 15,000 to 20,000 rs.
but once you gain an experience of one or two years, then you will be having very good salary.
so, you must go for this branch of engineering.
good luck
30th July 2012, 07:26 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!!

-->its purely based on your skill set and talent you will perfoem in the interview conducted by the particular company.

-->if you are highly talent then definitely you will get the good package.

-->we can't judge the salary for you based on your b.tech degree,college brand name and CPGA.

-->college brand name and CPGA will help you only to a particular extent i.e to attend the interview or written exam.

-->as you are a student you should have some of these qualities to get a nice job:-

excellent programming skills
CAD,CAM skills
technical knowlede
communication skills
leadership qualities

all the best go ahead and work hard!!
28th September 2012, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Will i get a good job after complete mechanical engg in diploma..??
30th October 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hello im doing automobile engg and im in second year diploma bt in our collage there is no degree for automobile so cn u pls suggest me a good degree collage for automobile ..and one more thing it is necessary for doing autocad courses in automobile field if yes so cn u pls tell me the good autocad center plzzzz
11th November 2012, 05:47 PM
sah.alok

well let me make you one fact clear that your salary most of the time depends on your position or rank at which you are working in a company,and rank is mostly depended on your degree
look it really depends on the fact that the degree you are holding,how much is its value in the market
and you are a diploma holder you need to have a degree to get a good job and a good salary
you will get around 5-7k in the beginning and that will rise upto maximum of 15k
but a degree holder specially engineer starts from 15k and the limit extends upto 50,60k and even more
so you should first complete your degree course.
30th December 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me how can i get a job in singapoore after comlite my diploma in automobile engeneering
20th January 2013, 08:51 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering

1.we can't judge the salary for you based on your b.tech degree,college brand name and CPGA

2.you are a student you should have some of these qualities to get a nice job

3.college brand name and CPGA will help you only to a particular extent to attend the interview or written exam

4.its purely based on your skill set and talent you will perfoem in the interview conducted by the particular company

5.excellent programming skills
6.leadership qualities
7.technical knowlede
8.communication skills
9.CAD,CAM skills

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th January 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

After completing my diploma in automobile enginner can i get a better job in abroad and what will be the pay?
15th February 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir,im . a employer of the indian army as a vehicle mechanic. n i have complete my deploma in automobile engineering.now i want a job in civil sector.i have many experience in
vehicle work.n in civil i will join what rank n what salary
15th February 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir,im a defence employer .my trade is vehicle mechanic.i have 7 year work experience in vehicle repair.now i m a deploma holder in automobile engineering.i can repair truck,jeep,gypsi etc.now i want to leave this job n want to well settle in civil.can i get a job in civil.plz reply
20th March 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary of a diploma holder in electrical branch.
29th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am graduate in mass communication, after complete my graduation i joined automobile engineering course...after complete my course can i get a good job ? Please guide me..How much salary i shall get ?
21st July 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, i can do diploma in automobile engineering fpr 3yeats so sir i can take admission in mechanical engineering in BE after diploma
27th July 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing diplomafor 3 years in automobile enggneering and after compliting this will i get mechanical branch in enggneering???
29th August 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

SIR I STUDY ENGLISH HONS. AFTER COMPLETE HONS MAY I ADMIT IN DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING? PLEASE ANSWER.
10th October 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COPLET DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE MINIMUM SALARE IN JOB
13th February 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good idea to do diploma in automobile engineering after doing B.com please someone guide me
29th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

what salary can i get if i do m tec in automobile engineering after completing b tec in mechanical ?
1st July 2014, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

After completing diploma in automobile engerning we can do B.tech any there is any more to do so that we can good salary
16th May 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I have completed diploma automobile
And now I don't know that to which branch I want to move.production. or maintenance.

And some people told me that do work in local work shop it is better than doing any other job
18th January 2016, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I have completed my diploma in automobiles..now how can I apply for a government job??
16th February 2016, 06:35 PM
parveez.ahmed

Default Automobile engineering job

Hi Sir,
I have completed my diploma in automobile engineering branch with 79%.
Due to some personal reason i will not continue my further studies.Now iam
looking for a good job in automobile engineering firm.Please help me out
in this concern.
18th April 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi there, I'm diploma pass out from Automobile branch , and i want a good salary and perfect official job so i want what should i do to get a batter job , or which post or in which type of companies i should have to apply.. , Because i'm little confused about my post because my friends says go in a quality control line but i want a official type of job like a designer... , or i should do any document course tell me . i want a good job in a batter company....
one more question i can i apply for a companies like BMW, Audi, volkswagan , farrari, jaguar, or lamborgani.. please tell me..
10th June 2017, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

After completion of diploma in automobile engineering we can get job in any other filed or only in cars showroom????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?