9th March 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

What should be the next step after qualifying CTET?

Hello,
I have given my CTET about 5 months ago and still there is no information for a result. I want to know about the next step if I can qualify I will have to do after qualified in CTET? Please tell me asap.

13th March 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the next step after qualifying CTET?

After qualifying CTET you need to apply for government teaching job vacancies in central government schools. Schools release notification for various posts when there is a requirement.

Selection will be on the basis of merit and those who have a good score in CTET have better chance of selection.
13th March 2016, 11:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have given my CTET about 5 months ago and still there is no information for a result. I want to know about the next step if I can qualify I will have to do after qualified in CTET? Please tell me asap.
The aspirant has to apply for the vacancies released by schools, after your CTET certificate. You are eligible for government school teacher. The CTET certificate is applicable for CBSE Board School, Government School & Schools run by government bodies. You can also apply to the good private schools in your city; the salary & career growth is good. The aspirant can also apply for state government and central government teaching recruitment. After short listing you will be called for an interview, if you clear the same then you will be appointed as teacher.
14th March 2016, 12:40 AM
Indian knowledge

CTET stands for Central teacher eligibility Test . This exam is conducted by government for the teaching department in central government schools and kendriya vidhyalas etc. For this ,first of all you must clear your graduation from any reputated university. For arts stream , you must do B.ed from any two 12th subjects also.
After clearing the examination ,you are eligible for the government job. Now you have to see the vacancies offers by the central government. The selection process for the teacher bases on your score in the CTET examination. After this you have to clear an personal interview , then you will be eligible for a teacher post.
9th April 2016, 09:19 PM
barunk198

Central teacher eligibility test CTET provide us all central level teacher such as central school & other central govt teacher examination .after passing this you are eligible for central level teacher selection procedure and after enterview and other selection procedure you can be a teacher in central level all school or teaching institution
10th July 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Is degree compulsory to get a teacher post in kandreeya vidyalaya schools
29th July 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what is the procedure or mechanism after clear Bihar Tet exams ??
For example I clear Bihar Tet then where is to transfer my name as Bihar Tet qualifier?
23rd May 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I have good knowledge in Hindi language but my present and future is not good in tamilnadu. Myself Hindi teacher but salary is very low in private school what can do.
20th August 2019, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get ctet passing certificate
24th August 2019, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any 2nd paper after qualifying ctet exam to get a central govt job.
17th January 2020, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done masters in commerce and right now preparing for ctet. I am a student of b.ed 1st year,Is there any opportunity for me as government teacher after qualifying ctet?
15th September 2020, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in my city after Qualifiying MAHA . CTET,exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?